#Masquerade Fashions...

My name is Iquo (pronouced Equa) I like a lot of things. I've taken a liking to fashion I love photography & Music is my passion. I'm a recent graduate. I studied Music-Vocal Performance in China for 4 years. I am currently a Voice & Piano teacher but I am an aspiring singer & musician & songwriter. I am currently writing music and hope to have it produced and blasting through your headphones & stereos one day. I blog and reblog inspirational pictures. I also have personal posts as well. Expect pictures, videos & music from all walks of life! Enjoy ^.^ xoxo

Check Me Out On: FacebookTwitterTumblr YoutubePolyvoreFollow Me On Blogger

Blogs I Love: A Thick Girls ClosetAndrea's ChoiceChocolate and LingerieCupcakes ClothesElann ZelieFrantic DreamsFrench For CupcakeGrand Theft ThriftKarla's ClosetMiss PretoriaMode Plusnicolette masonPinkBowSawsan, Une Ronde EpiceeTemporary: Secretary BlogThe Girl Never Gets OlderThe Style PlaylistThriftionaryZerudas Wonderland
I ♥ My Coffee Shops~我 ♥ 我的咖啡的咖啡馆
Monday, August 11, 2008 | 4:32 PM | 0 comments

Hey guys!

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile! I'm in Texas right now visiting my cousin. I'm at a cafe right now cuz she just moved and doesn't have internet right now. I can't write much right now but I'll write more when I go back to Chicago. I GOT AN iPHONE! I love it! It's really cool! I don't have it right now though because my dad suggested I not take it to Texas in fear that I might lose it! Oh well! LOL! But yeah I'm doing ok. I feel like I'm running out of time though. I have so much to do in like 3 and a half weeks! I'm gonna be busy for the rest of my life! LOL! It's ok though! I want to get into this type of career that has me busy busy BUSY! I'm glad I have God to keep me sane! ^_^ Talk to you guys soon!

朋友们!

你好!不好意思因为我不写!现在我在Texas. 我见面我的表兄弟。 我们一起玩儿这里。 现在我在咖啡的咖啡馆因为我的表兄弟没有互联网。这个咖啡馆有所以我在这里!我回来Chicago我写更多。我有iPhone! 我买了!我很高兴因为我真要了这个手机。这个手机有很多的东西。唱歌,电子邮件, 互联网,活动, GPS 和更多的东西。最近我很忙,所以我休息一点点,但是没关系。我有乐趣。在Chicago我更多。小心你们!上帝和耶稣是很好!我爱他们。 我也爱你们!Bye! ^_^


♥ Iquo ♥


OLDER POST / NEWER POST