#Masquerade Fashions...

My name is Iquo (pronouced Equa) I like a lot of things. I've taken a liking to fashion I love photography & Music is my passion. I'm a recent graduate. I studied Music-Vocal Performance in China for 4 years. I am currently a Voice & Piano teacher but I am an aspiring singer & musician & songwriter. I am currently writing music and hope to have it produced and blasting through your headphones & stereos one day. I blog and reblog inspirational pictures. I also have personal posts as well. Expect pictures, videos & music from all walks of life! Enjoy ^.^ xoxo

Check Me Out On: FacebookTwitterTumblr YoutubePolyvoreFollow Me On Blogger

Blogs I Love: A Thick Girls ClosetAndrea's ChoiceChocolate and LingerieCupcakes ClothesElann ZelieFrantic DreamsFrench For CupcakeGrand Theft ThriftKarla's ClosetMiss PretoriaMode Plusnicolette masonPinkBowSawsan, Une Ronde EpiceeTemporary: Secretary BlogThe Girl Never Gets OlderThe Style PlaylistThriftionaryZerudas Wonderland
Frustrated....
Thursday, September 4, 2008 | 11:31 PM | 0 comments

I dont really know what to say but I'm just so frustrated right now. About EVERYTHING. It's taking everything to try to go back to China. The police need to know everything about me. I might as well give them my birth certificate to prove that I'm alive and I am who I am. By the time I get back to China there's gonna be so much paper work to fill out.

I'm scared to death about my classes. I'm not fluent yet. Music is already a hard subject. Add Chinese language on top of that. I'm terrified. I know people might laugh at me. Or maybe they'll help me. IDK. I am scared though.

I don't know what's happening with JYP. I don't know what they are looking for. But if they are looking to make their label more diverse I'm a great opportunity. I wish I could speak Korean but I don't. I'm not there yet. I will get there though. I just want a chance. I just want my voice to be heard. I want to tell my story. I want to tell God's story.

I don't know what to do but go to school and try to finish with good grades. I feel like I'm waiting for everything to happen in my life. I honestly do hate waiting but there's nothing else I can do but wait and pray that God leads me in the direction that he wants me to go.

I want a boyfriend. I want to be with someone. But not just with anyone. I want him to know and love God. I want to share so many things with him. I feel I'm ready to be with someone. But maybe who I'm waiting for isn't ready to be with me yet. I'm waiting though. I will keep waiting for him. I always say "Hurry up! Hurry up! I'm waiting for you!" And a part of me is impatient but I'd rather go out with someone who is ready instead of someone who isn't fully ready yet.

I know God wants to spend more time with me too. So I should take this time to get to know my Lord and Savior more.

I'm frustrated and feel like I'm waiting for so many things, but despite all that I'm happy. I'm happy with where God has me right now. I'm happy that I have Jesus as my best friend, my guy who gets all my attention right now. He needs even more attention than I give him now. I need to work on that. 

I am waiting...

I am ready....

World....here I come!

Iquo




OLDER POST / NEWER POST