#Masquerade Fashions...

My name is Iquo (pronouced Equa) I like a lot of things. I've taken a liking to fashion I love photography & Music is my passion. I'm a recent graduate. I studied Music-Vocal Performance in China for 4 years. I am currently a Voice & Piano teacher but I am an aspiring singer & musician & songwriter. I am currently writing music and hope to have it produced and blasting through your headphones & stereos one day. I blog and reblog inspirational pictures. I also have personal posts as well. Expect pictures, videos & music from all walks of life! Enjoy ^.^ xoxo

Check Me Out On: FacebookTwitterTumblr YoutubePolyvoreFollow Me On Blogger

Blogs I Love: A Thick Girls ClosetAndrea's ChoiceChocolate and LingerieCupcakes ClothesElann ZelieFrantic DreamsFrench For CupcakeGrand Theft ThriftKarla's ClosetMiss PretoriaMode Plusnicolette masonPinkBowSawsan, Une Ronde EpiceeTemporary: Secretary BlogThe Girl Never Gets OlderThe Style PlaylistThriftionaryZerudas Wonderland
Aching....
Thursday, September 18, 2008 | 2:16 AM | 0 comments
My head hurts...
There are so many things running through my head right now
I guess I am ready to go back to China
But a part of me is sad....
I thought I'd be able to get closer to certain people
But I've learned I've only grown further apart from them
You'd think the closest person to you in your life, you'd think you'd be able to talk to them
But I can't even talk to that person
It saddens me
Because I love them so much
But what can I do to work it out?
I feel there's nothing I can do but keep living
Keep on loving them despite everything
And to continue create and write my own story with the help of God
Their story is already well written....
I've cried though
Because I wish it could get better
But it seems it's only gotten worse
It hurts me so badly
And my heart aches away.....



OLDER POST / NEWER POST