#Masquerade Fashions...

My name is Iquo (pronouced Equa) I like a lot of things. I've taken a liking to fashion I love photography & Music is my passion. I'm a recent graduate. I studied Music-Vocal Performance in China for 4 years. I am currently a Voice & Piano teacher but I am an aspiring singer & musician & songwriter. I am currently writing music and hope to have it produced and blasting through your headphones & stereos one day. I blog and reblog inspirational pictures. I also have personal posts as well. Expect pictures, videos & music from all walks of life! Enjoy ^.^ xoxo

Check Me Out On: FacebookTwitterTumblr YoutubePolyvoreFollow Me On Blogger

Blogs I Love: A Thick Girls ClosetAndrea's ChoiceChocolate and LingerieCupcakes ClothesElann ZelieFrantic DreamsFrench For CupcakeGrand Theft ThriftKarla's ClosetMiss PretoriaMode Plusnicolette masonPinkBowSawsan, Une Ronde EpiceeTemporary: Secretary BlogThe Girl Never Gets OlderThe Style PlaylistThriftionaryZerudas Wonderland
Random Photos...
Thursday, March 22, 2012 | 5:44 PM | 0 comments
I love photography! I wish I had a better camera, but I make do with my $99 Nikon and my HTC camera on my phone. Here are just some pics I took with my phone and of course I tweaked them a bit....who doesnt?!




My dad...I was like "CHEESE!" I think this is an awesome shot of him!





My brother and his "keyblade"





My best friend Kenneth, he designed the shirt that he is wearing. It's so frickin' awesome!





I made some strawberry banana cupcakes! Aren't they cute? They're super cute!





I tend to stay up too late sometimes but I fortunately got to take some awesome pictures of the sunrise...











Went to "The Cheesecake Factory" and got a Macaroni and Cheese Cheese Burger





Lauren Conrad's book "Style" I love it! She gives the best tips about everything from makeup to clothes to even traveling and what and what not to bring! I love her!





My dogs Caleb and Cassie playing in the snow, wanting to jump over the fence!




My best friend and all 80's out for Halloween...




My best friend and I at the club during Halloween





Me dressed up my character "Vivian" in my friends web series "Social Therapy"




Me and my friends in China a couple of days before I moved back to America. The one on the left is my bestest friend ever! My T2!



OLDER POST / NEWER POST