#Masquerade Fashions...

My name is Iquo (pronouced Equa) I like a lot of things. I've taken a liking to fashion I love photography & Music is my passion. I'm a recent graduate. I studied Music-Vocal Performance in China for 4 years. I am currently a Voice & Piano teacher but I am an aspiring singer & musician & songwriter. I am currently writing music and hope to have it produced and blasting through your headphones & stereos one day. I blog and reblog inspirational pictures. I also have personal posts as well. Expect pictures, videos & music from all walks of life! Enjoy ^.^ xoxo

Check Me Out On: FacebookTwitterTumblr YoutubePolyvoreFollow Me On Blogger

Blogs I Love: A Thick Girls ClosetAndrea's ChoiceChocolate and LingerieCupcakes ClothesElann ZelieFrantic DreamsFrench For CupcakeGrand Theft ThriftKarla's ClosetMiss PretoriaMode Plusnicolette masonPinkBowSawsan, Une Ronde EpiceeTemporary: Secretary BlogThe Girl Never Gets OlderThe Style PlaylistThriftionaryZerudas Wonderland
Outfit #1
Thursday, March 8, 2012 | 7:57 AM | 1 comments
So I know this isnt the best picture but its one to start out with right? This outfit was the outfit that made me want to start blogging and posting my outfits. For now there's just this one post but I hope to post many more outfits soon.


Sweater: Thrifted
Dress: H&M
Tights: Target
Boots: eBay


Here's a close up on my boots. I love these things. If I could wear them everyday I would! I actually have been wearing them quite often! I love them! They're the best!




OLDER POST / NEWER POST