#Masquerade Fashions...

My name is Iquo (pronouced Equa) I like a lot of things. I've taken a liking to fashion I love photography & Music is my passion. I'm a recent graduate. I studied Music-Vocal Performance in China for 4 years. I am currently a Voice & Piano teacher but I am an aspiring singer & musician & songwriter. I am currently writing music and hope to have it produced and blasting through your headphones & stereos one day. I blog and reblog inspirational pictures. I also have personal posts as well. Expect pictures, videos & music from all walks of life! Enjoy ^.^ xoxo

Check Me Out On: FacebookTwitterTumblr YoutubePolyvoreFollow Me On Blogger

Blogs I Love: A Thick Girls ClosetAndrea's ChoiceChocolate and LingerieCupcakes ClothesElann ZelieFrantic DreamsFrench For CupcakeGrand Theft ThriftKarla's ClosetMiss PretoriaMode Plusnicolette masonPinkBowSawsan, Une Ronde EpiceeTemporary: Secretary BlogThe Girl Never Gets OlderThe Style PlaylistThriftionaryZerudas Wonderland
Sibling Love
Thursday, March 8, 2012 | 7:47 AM | 2 comments

My brother and I have been best friends since I can remember. We did everything together! I used to pick him up every morning when I woke up. I would go to his room and as soon as I would walk in he would be there, standing up in his crib, waiting for me to pick him up and take him downstairs so that we could play.



We still play, but we're a bit older now. It's weird because when we were little we would discuss cartoons and decide who could play with which action figure and now we discuss what alcoholic drinks we prefer and give each other relationship advice. Some things have changed but over all we love each other just as much as we did when we were younger.

My brother is in his last semester of college. He's super busy but sometimes he comes home just to hang out and get away from the college life for a bit. It's awesome cuz over the years I've seen him transform from a young boy to a young man. And his style has definitely changed....in a GOOD way!

He's started to wear nice button down shirts and ties with jeans or some khakis and sneakers. He's got that Kanye preppy look to him now and it suits him! He came home this past weekend and we had a lil photo shoot. It was funny telling him how to pose and when and when not to smile. LOL! I thought I'd post some of the photos I took. He looks so cute! Although he's so tall and he's grown so much he will always be my little brother, the one who waited for me to play with him each and every morning.











My friend bough him a "keyblade" from Kingdom Hearts for his birthday. Needless to say he loved it!










Labels: , , , ,


OLDER POST / NEWER POST