#Masquerade Fashions...

My name is Iquo (pronouced Equa) I like a lot of things. I've taken a liking to fashion I love photography & Music is my passion. I'm a recent graduate. I studied Music-Vocal Performance in China for 4 years. I am currently a Voice & Piano teacher but I am an aspiring singer & musician & songwriter. I am currently writing music and hope to have it produced and blasting through your headphones & stereos one day. I blog and reblog inspirational pictures. I also have personal posts as well. Expect pictures, videos & music from all walks of life! Enjoy ^.^ xoxo

Check Me Out On: Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Tumblr ♥ Youtube ♥ Polyvore ♥ Follow Me On Blogger ♥

Blogs I Love: A Thick Girls Closet ♥ Andrea's Choice ♥ Chocolate and Lingerie ♥ Cupcakes Clothes ♥ Elann Zelie ♥ Frantic Dreams ♥ French For Cupcake ♥ Grand Theft Thrift ♥ Karla's Closet ♥ Miss Pretoria ♥ Mode Plus ♥ nicolette mason ♥ PinkBow ♥ Sawsan, Une Ronde Epicee ♥ Temporary: Secretary Blog ♥ The Girl Never Gets Older ♥ The Style Playlist ♥ Thriftionary ♥ Zerudas Wonderland ♥
(Update) NEW MUSIC SITE/BLOG & ONLINE STORE - I've Moved!
Wednesday, September 4, 2013 | 3:09 AM | 1 comments ♥
I've moved! I finally bought a domain and set up a new Music Site/Blog. It's still fairly new but I really like it! You can find my new blog here : iquoismusic.com

(Update) I also have started my new online store where I'm selling very cute and unique phone cases and accessories! You can find it here: keaishop.com

I'll still be on blogger because there are a lot of blogs on here that I follow. But other than that I'll be posting on my new blog now.

Make sure you check them out and bookmark them!

Au revoir!

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,


OLDER POST